In addition to downloading CSVs of verification data in SheerID's Report Center, you can search in MySheerID for individual verification records.
Typically, searching for a particular verification is done as part of either
The below video will walk you through searching for individual verification records in your MySheerID account, as well as an overview of the options you can take on a customer's behalf.
The below article also provides some written details of the information covered in this video.
Searching for a verification
- Log in to MySheerID as a user with the Customer Service permission
- Click on Search in the left navigation panel
- Enter the search query and hit Enter on your keyboard
Starting a search
Seeing full details
- Search a consumer's verification request history. SheerID recommends searching for the consumer's email address that was used on the verification form.
- Click on the search result you want to see more details for
- Click the arrow in the upper right to expand the details
If a consumer was approved through document review, users with the correct permission can access that document on a one-off basis until it is permanently deleted from SheerID's system. Typically, this occurs 7 days after the verification was started, which is at the same time the verification expires (i.e. locks-in the current result of Eligible or Ineligible). Clients who have custom implementations may have access to documents for varying lengths of time depending on the program configurations selected.
Search results view
Expanded view, for full details