What is SheerID for Shoppers?
SheerID for Shoppers is an exclusive marketplace hosted by SheerID.
Using SheerID for Shoppers can increase revenue, brand awareness, and social sharing. The marketplace is free to use; no placement or commission fees are collected. It is only available to SheerID customers.
This article will walk you through how to ensure your offer is included in the marketplace, which generates more than half a million page views every month.
How to list an offer
Live programs that were created after May 1, 2023 and target U.S.-based consumers will include an option in MySheerID to create a listing for your offer in the SheerID for Shoppers marketplace.
The below steps will walk you through this process.
- Navigate to a qualifying program's Overview page in MySheerID.
- Click on the "Create Your Shoppers Listing" button.
- This will bring you to the following form. See below for additional details and recommendations for successfully filling out the form and completing your listing.
Providing the offer listing details
Make sure to include all of these key details in their respective fields:
- Brand associated with the offer
- Headline for the listing on SheerID for Shoppers (e.g., "Community Heroes Save on Phone Plans")
- Description for the listing on SheerID for Shoppers. This should be a brief description of your brand and the offer details. Be sure to include what consumer community you are targeting. It must be 300-500 characters in length.
- Verification landing page URL. This is the landing page to which you'd like SheerID for Shoppers to link people when clicking on your offer listing.
Uploading a hero image
This image will be the banner used as part of your offer listing on SheerID for Shoppers. We recommend using a white logo laid over a darker background image. For example:
The image file must meet these requirements:
- File type: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png
- Dimensions: 467 x 316, please check for these exact dimensions before uploading
- Max file size: 100KB
Previewing your offer listing
To preview your listing, click on the eye icon in the summary bar above the offer listing details.
This will open a preview of what your offer listing will look like once it is on SheerID for Shoppers.
You can close this preview to make any additional changes.
Publishing your offer listing
Once your offer is live and ready to receive traffic, click the Publish button in the summary bar. This will alert SheerID that your offer listing is ready for review.
Note: the Publish button will only be available if all required elements on the Offer Listing Details screen have been provided.
Once alerted, SheerID's staff will review your offer listing and add it to the SheerID for Shoppers page.
Reviewing and adjusting your live offer listing
To see your live offer listing, navigate to the SheerID for Shoppers page and find your brand in the list of brands.
If you need to make changes to your offer listing after it has been published, submit this Google form with the requested changes. If you have multiple offer listings currently active, please make sure to specify which offer listing requires the adjustments.